Speculating on the rumors surrounding professional wrestling is a popular pastime of many followers, maybe second solely to really watching the matches. On this each day column, we check out the newest rumors being churned out by the professional wrestling rumor mill.
Necessary reminder: Rumors are simply that — rumors. None of this has been confirmed as truth, it’s simply circulating across the professional wrestling rumor mill. We observe rumor accuracy in a weekly characteristic referred to as Rumor Look Again you will discover here. Bear in mind, take all of it with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- Dave Meltzer appeared to point on Wrestling Observer Radio that a few of the latest WWE releases might have been resulting from a few of the wrestlers complaining about their reserving.
- He additionally claimed that WWE’s mentality on AEW shifted when Dynamite did such a high viewership for its first unopposed present.
- Sports Illustrated says that WWE’s plan for Pat McAfee is to let him be himself. Meaning not over-producing him.
- Fightful Select says there have been plans in place for a ladies’s faction involving Chelsea Inexperienced, Vanessa Borne, and Santana Garrett nevertheless it was finally nixed.
- In response to the Observer, Mickie James tried out as a TV announcer for WWE earlier than her release.
When you’ve got heard of any fascinating rumors that you just’d like so as to add, be happy to publish them within the feedback part under. Simply keep in mind they’re rumors and never confirmed as truth, so please take them as such. And verify our weekly Rumor Look Again here to maintain observe of how usually rumors grow to be appropriate.